Monday, June 09, 2008

Mounted Branch finally ready to watch



This is the title sequence to the horse series I filmed last year - Animal Planet, airs Tues 10th July 8pm. In the popular tabloid newspaper The Sun (the best selling newspaper in Britain!) there is an article online with another video link teaser of the program. The shot of the two aggressive lads is at a Man United vs Man City match, I remember hearing the horse approach behind me and being shocked at how quickly the policeman arrived! Click here for the link.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clive lo grabó para que puedas verlo cuando vuelvas!
xR

Jesi said...

Happy fathers day!!!

I c a i o said...

Thank you!

tolenti said...

Que bueno Icaio! Colmo va trascendiendo tu trabajo!

Compa said...

Icaio, vos porque no viste lo que es la policía montada de "la bonaerense" (Policía de la Provincia de Buenos Aires).
Hasta los caballos tienen cara de malos....

I c a i o said...

no se si quiero ver de cerca eso!