Saturday, November 04, 2006

Margaret's boyfriend

My darling wife Rosario has been showing off in recent months her blog about her daily life with our daughter Juanita, and the imposing bump that gets bigger and bigger around her belly, who will be squeezed out in a month and probably be called Julia. Well, I've also decided I should have a say so that I can moan about her rantings publicly. If in any doubt as to the insolence of a man critisizing his partner on the web, take a look at the website for Margaret's boyfriend.

Today was fun, we went to the park and Juanita showed signs of getting over her fear of bigger children. One boy ran up to her to hug her and because he was getting too close she thrust out her arm and stopped him, a bit like Neo when he magically stops the bullets in Matrix (because that's how you see every meritable action of your child; in film-like monumental-it's-never-happened-before slow-motion grandeur).



This week was great at work since I lit my first white studio; the two presenters of our series dressed up like Arthur Daily (the program's about dealing in antiques) and arsed around in a Marx brothers type-way. It's going to be on in 2007 and was adequately called 'The Real Deal' but some genius in the higher ranks of Discovery's offices thought better 'How to Make Money in Antiques' half-way through, and therefore changed the entire appearance of the series.

3 comments:

Rosario said...

Que lindo que sos Quicuchito!

Marie said...

Hi Ricardo,

Congratulations on starting your own blog. I've been trying really hard to keep up with Rosario's blog, but I don't know any Spanish apart from "cucaracha" and "ducha", so I just look at the pictures. I'm glad that I can now keep up to date with the events of the Sanchez Marti family!

I c a i o said...

Thanks Marie! It's not gonna be as regular a diary as Rosario's, but it will be in English that's for sure! (unless I want to say something in secret!)