Sunday, September 02, 2007

I did this



If the theory of parallel universes existed and I looked through a magic window at each one to see how my life turned differently, I think I'd find myself in Italy, Spain or maybe even still stuck in Watford. In Watford I'd be a manager at Sainsbury's, monolingual and quite probably disillusioned. In Italy I might be married living in Milan teaching English, still. In Spain I'd be a school director in Madrid and know every bar in my suburb. That's my honest instinct. So I think I can say with confidence that I have chosen the right universe to live in, and I can see living proof in the black and white above.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y lo bien que hiciste. Gran elección, che.

tolenti said...

Me encantas Icaio

Loli said...

ah, boló, me hacés llorar.
lloro, Icaio,

Qué amor.

perica said...

golpe bajo icaio. estas queriendo algun postre preferido o esa tortilla que hace tu jermu.

(aaaaahhhhhhh suspiro largo)

Luchiana said...

qué lindo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lo said...

Hay Icaio que lindo lo que escribisteeeeeeeeeee me emocioné!!
que lindo es descubrir el ser feliz con nuestras eleccione no?