Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"I love you"


Whilst I was on the computer Juana and Catalina were playing near me in the living room. Juanita brought me a plastic plate with a quarter of a plastic cake and a plastic knife and said
'for you'.
'Thank you!' I said. Shortly after Catalina stumbled into my chair and passed me a plastic knife and plastic plate and said 'neh!'.
'Oh thank you!' I replied. I returned to whatever I was doing on the PC and then I hear 'I love you'. I thought, did Juanita just say what I think she said? I turned to look at her and there she was hugging Catalina in the middle of the room. Their first moment of verbal fraternal affection! How sweet!

6 comments:

Rosario said...

JAAJAAAAAAAAAAAA
No sabía lo de la torta de plástico! Queee lindas! Y Cata "neh!" me muero!
Odio haberme perdido el "I love you" moment!!!!

Loli said...

me muero con Cata diciendo lo suyo!!!


con otro, ya me había muerto antes, cuando lo vi en el blog de Rosario.

I c a i o said...

bue, en el mundo de los blogs siempre me va a ganar Patala

tolenti said...

Claaaaro!! ahora conocimos toda la historia!!
La habra sensibilizado a Juanis que Catalina tambien hiciera lo mismo que ella y se expresara? (Neh!!!)
Queeeeeeeee lindas!

Lo said...

Que dulce!!!que lindo momento.
El amor entre hermanos es lo más, una relación tan especial, siempre están ahi, al lado nuestro.

I c a i o said...

eso lo aprendo de ellas! Y vos sabrás lo!