Tuesday, April 22, 2008

MB pic


Early in 2007 whilst I was filming the documentary series on the mounted police branch in Manchester we went out to witness two police officers on horseback leading the Gay Pride March across the city centre. It was a really enjoyable experience, everybody was in high spirits and even the police officers would encourage the crowd to cheer since they were the first people all the waiting crowds would see. Well, they were the second people half the time; I would be running up on ahead so that I could get shots of the horses approaching camera (the position I am in above) so I'd be charging up an empty road full of people waiting for half naked men to be dancing on moving trucks, like a mini 'Carnaval' of Rio de Janiero, and instead they'd see me! And they cheered!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Buenísimo! Vos chocho, no? A mi me habríá copado! Es mas, seguro dejaba la cámara a un lado y me ponía en plan celebrity a cumplir mi papel!

tolenti said...

Te dio un poquito de vergüenza?

I c a i o said...

bueno, me reia de las circunstanias!

Jesi said...

Hahahahaha
sounds like a lot of fun!

Sil said...

Ése es el espíritu muchachos!