Friday, July 20, 2007

chuffed

Wow I'm really chuffed. Remember my inspiration for the Caravaggio entry? The director called me this afternoon to let me know some feedback from her bosses. There was a private viewing to see the edited result for her tudor girl episode and the series producer said "Who is that cameraman? He is good!" So it may look like I get more work for that series if word gets around! In one interview I shot of the girl I placed her infront of an open door, lit acutely from the side by the sun as she was sat in near darkness (a little like the old man illustrated kindly by Caravaggio below). I was concerned at the time you could hardly see all of her features or any background and I was being far too 'arty'. His comment was "it looks like some special French documentary!" Oh my goodness what a compliment!!



Anyway thanks for the flattery, just give me some work!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

En el día del amigo [que fue ayer], un abrazo y felicitaciones.

I c a i o said...

gracias mati! me vi en tu tarjetita de entretanto, esta bueno.

tolenti said...

Felicitaciones Icaio!! Me alegro muchisimo de que tu talento sea valorado. Por si mismo, sin que vos te ocupes de promocionarlo.